San Francisco, CA US
More Info | Apply Now
The Senior Manager, Campaign Marketing will be responsible for generating pipeline for the sales organization and will have a hands-on role in the creation, implementation, management and evaluation of customer-centric marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for campaign strategy and execution of demand generation campaigns including email and direct marketing, field marketing and tradeshows
- Develop from concept stage through execution, marketing campaigns that support acquisition, penetration, revenue and branding goals according to marketing principles and best practices
- Focus on innovative and high touch campaigns that will gain the attention of target audiences and articulate the pain points of target accounts, before designing campaigns
- Execute and manage all campaigns using Salesforce.com and Marketo and ability to pull lists from those databases for targeted marketing campaigns
- Assist VP of Marketing in translating target market into specific company lists using Hoovers and leverage databases such as Jigsaw to pull contacts
- Constantly analyze and improve the quality of campaigns, trade shows and events acting on weak areas, optimizing strengths, measuring and controlling ROI based on actual costs and performance results, including assessing campaign effectiveness by channel, offer type, and target segment
- Ensure that all campaigns, and trade show and event presence are innovative and aligned with corporate branding and messaging architecture
- Work closely with other marketing team members and resource groups to ensure timely execution on all campaigns
The ideal candidate will have full marketing campaign life-cycle management experience including managing campaigns, trade shows and events from concept to ROI analysis. He/she will have a successful track record of developing, executing and measuring marketing campaigns in a variety of channels including email, direct mail, print, online, trade shows and events etc. as well as integrated multi-channel marketing expertise. He/she will possess strong relationship development and negotiating skills; able to earn respect and trust among internal and external business partners and team members. He/she will be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude; and strongly believe in partnering with the sales organization. Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Strong proficiency in using Salesforce.com and a marketing automation solution such as Marketo or Eloqua for managing and measuring campaigns, including list management, campaign management and reporting
- Demonstrable project management skills and proven track record in creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to measure lead to pipeline to closed won conversion
- Good abstract thinking and creative abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work cross-functionally and in teams
- Self-motivated, performance driven professional
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong believer in Marketing being a key driver of pipeline and revenue for the company
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience in a role managing demand generation campaigns, trade shows and events
More Info | Apply Now
Network for Good seeks an energetic, self-starter to join the Marketing Team as the Demand Generation Manager.
You will be expected to use your remarkable talents to drive significant revenue for our organization by getting our products and training in the hands of as many nonprofits as possible, so they can raise more money online to advance their missions.
To apply, please contact
Online Marketing Manager " Entry Level
- 4 year degree in Marketing or Web Design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with online applications, and web tools
Will be working with the Joomla and Wordpress CMS on a daily basis. Will be responsible for creating and managing online campaigns for clients and internal needs via social media, email marketing, and web site.
The marketing manager is also responsible for regular e-newsletter creation and distribution. This is includes updating the existing HTML template on a weekly basis with new content provided by the editorial staff.
Online marketing manager must track and monitor site traffic and optimize campaigns based on the best-performing strategies.
Competitive Salary based on experience
Full-time employees are eligible for medical benefits
We are an online custom content company, with 3 online publications based on retail tactics, B2B marketing and sales tactics, and the channel marketing space.
This position is for onsite only.
411 Route 17
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Page 5 of 13