• Identify and activate new sales opportunities within an agreed upon sales territory
• Attain/exceed total revenue and profit targets
• Manage large/strategic accounts by introducing new products and services to capture additional
marketing budget spend
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Prospect to bring in new business within set territory guidelines.
• Increase sales and market share for current/inherited customers.
• Create new revenue streams by leveraging current products and assets.
• Set up face to face meetings for customers and prospects, create or modify presentation and other
materials specific to each meeting.
• Create business plan for territory to show how target sales numbers will be accomplished.
• Accurate weekly, monthly and yearly revenue forecasting.
• Communicate with Marketing to develop nurturing newsletters, advertising, or other documents needed
to increase revenue numbers.
• CRM system entry of leads, prospects, sales opportunities and other business related activities.
• Data system entry and output to create customized sales proposals.
• Reply to customer or prospect requests within 2 hours
• Provide territory, industry, and competitive feedback at sales meetings
• Visit all key accounts a minimum of 2x per year
• Participation in specified training programs
• Attendance at relevant exhibitions and conferences
• Any other activities that may reasonably be required to satisfy the needs of clients and fulfill the business
objectives of mardevdm2 and Reed Business Information
Works with: Senior Vice President, U.S. Sales, mardevdm2 Management, Campaign Planners, Client Solutions Team
Terms of Employment: Full time, employee at will
• A minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably in the marketing services industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of direct marketing, lead generation, CRM systems, Microsoft Office products, client presentations,
and consultative selling techniques.
• Strong relationship building skills
• 50% travel ability
Mardevdm2® (mardevdm2.com) is the global marketing data and services division of Reed Business Information, one of the world's leading providers of business information and services. With offices in London, Chicago, New York, Singapore and Sydney, mardevdm2 provides unmatched global data and insight, demand generation and lead nurturing programs, as well as custom marketing campaigns that help B2B marketers effectively engage with their target audience.
Number of positions available: Two