BrightEdge is seeking a passionate Marketing professional to help increase demand and sales of BrightEdge’s industry-leading products. BrightEdge is the leading site, search, and social management solution for global enterprises, helping more than 2,000 of the world's largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape. As part of the Marketing Demand Generation Team, the Marketing Manager will support the top of funnel marketing campaigns for BrightEdge to support customer acquisition for BrightEdge’s direct and indirect channels. Candidates should have a successful track record of supporting the execution of integrated campaigns across a variety of channels, including digital, email, and other mediums. Ideal candidates will possess strong relationship development for both internal and external business partners and a passion for demand generation.
- Manage digital marketing programs (PPC, Retargeting, etc)
- Manage the day-to-day operations, execution and measurement of Marketing campaigns
- Manage Marketing Automation tools including scoring, multi-touch nurture campaigns, and progressive profiling
- Create and develop content syndication program
- Create and drive webinar program
- Deliver marketing sourced revenue to the business, distribute leads to sales, and manages budget and lead/ROI
- This role might require an estimated 10% travel (some weekend travel required).
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 + years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- 3+ years in B2B technology marketing with a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years focused on digital marketing with experience with retargeting tools, google analytics
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com, marketing automation tools, SFDC, and webinar tools
- Experience executing demand generation programs Good understanding of the customer and content requirements across the buying process Must be results oriented with problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven success managing the full scope of events and logistics in a fast-paced, multi-event environment in an efficient manner.
- Budget management experience
- Self-starter who independently manages and carries through on their commitments.
For more information, Contact Marie Minder at
or apply here.
Demand Gen Report (www.demandgenreport.com), a division of G3 Communications, is a targeted digital publication serving B2B sales and marketing professionals. We cover the strategies and solutions that B2B organizations need to align their sales and marketing activities, support growth and drive revenue. Our key areas of B2B coverage include topics such as:
- Marketing automation tools and technology;
- Content marketing;
- Demand generation
- Data-driven marketing;
- Sales and marketing alignment/integration strategies;
Demand Gen Report is the only information source directly focused on this fast-growing business discipline. We serve as the publication of record for the B2B demand generation market, and we provide a vital and widely-respected resource to B2B sales and marketing professionals.
About The Position
Demand Gen Report seeks a Managing Editor to direct the publication's daily editorial operations. The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Identify and write daily news articles;
- Contribute to the Demand Gen Report blog;
- Write, assign and edit weekly feature articles;
- Participate on social media and assist in developing social messaging;
- Develop and maintain daily and monthly editorial calendars;
- Edit and proofread contributions from freelancers and outside contributors;
- Supervise production of the weekly Demand Gen Report newsletter;
- Participate in special editorial projects and industry research initiatives;
- Create and edit promotional content for webinars, white papers and other marketing assets;
- Participate in development and creation of custom publishing projects.
Qualifications And Requirements
Qualified applicants will have a background in journalism, public relations or content marketing, including the following traits:
- 2-3 years relevant work experience (B2B-specific experience is preferred but not required);
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Comfortable working with freelance writers and outside contributors;
- Familiar with social media best practices, including hands-on blogging experience;
- Commitment to maintaining high editorial standards;
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where team members are regularly asked to assist on other projects and to accept new responsibilities.
This will be an on-site position based at G3 Communications' Hasbrouck Heights, NJ offices.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three relevant writing samples and/or link to an online portfolio. All materials should be submitted as Microsoft Word and/or PDF attachments.
We seek a highly experienced Director of Demand Generation to lead our demand generation efforts, including the attraction, engagement and conversion of prospects into qualified sales opportunities. This individual will be responsible for developing superior and highly effective inbound and outbound demand generation programs across all channels, products and key market verticals to drive pipeline growth. This accomplished individual must possess the ability to successfully take programs from concept to execution and evaluation against quantitative objectives.
The right candidate thrives on the metrics and processes of B2B marketing. He/She understands how to optimize marketing programs spend, test and optimize lead nurturing programs, manage marketing operations, develop marketing campaigns and measure leads to closed opportunities. As a leader, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with the Sales, Product Marketing and Marketing Communication teams to increase pipeline and revenue growth. Success will be measured by conversion to opportunity with the goal of driving new customer acquisition, as well as existing customer cross-sell/up-sell.
- Establish quarterly marketing lead generation and opportunity creation targets with Sales and deliver leads per agreed upon targets
- Work closely with Product Marketing to prioritize marketing campaigns and GTM activities
- Develop marketing programs that outline campaign objectives, target audience, key message, program sequencing, metrics and calls to action
- Manage the execution of integrated marketing campaigns that build pipeline and mature existing opportunities; this includes strategy, creative direction, campaign objectives, and validation
- Develop segmentation and identify opportunities to drive targeted campaigns that generate new leads and/or nurture existing leads
- Assess, grow, and segment prospect database to improve program results
- Develop strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns including tactics such as webinars, content syndication, list rentals, social media, SEM/Remarketing, etc, to build lead database and increase qualified opportunity creation; manage team of program managers in planning & execution
- Manage Marketing Programs Manager, Marketing Operations Manager and Social Marketing Specialist
- Develop program to test, measure and refine email and progressive nurturing campaigns with marketing automation
- Manage marketing metrics and ROI analysis; work with cross functional teams to manage and present monthly, quarterly and annual metrics on marketing revenue performance management
- Work with website team in marketing communications group to report monthly on website performance and conversions
- Manage and optimize lead scoring models
- Maintain internal calendar(s) of all programs, budgets, etc. and communicate widely across company, as appropriate
- Manage, track, report and present programs budgets by channel - campaign costs, performance, and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle
- Negotiate and manage vendor relationships
- BA, BS or higher in marketing, communications, business or related field
- 7+ years of proven, successful global inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels, products and verticals
- Previous experience marketing web technology platforms and solutions
- Previous experience marketing open source products and solutions preferred, but not required
- Demonstrable success in creating, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns across channels with a track record of success achieving KPIs in the high tech B2B space
- Superior organizational and operational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, while meeting stringent deadlines
- Previous experience managing multichannel marketing budgets and processes
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to matrix well across all organizational stakeholders, particularly Sales and Product Marketing
- Highly knowledgeable of CRM and Marketing Automation platforms such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Creative, resourceful, and out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong writing, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- High-energy, proactive, creative, team-oriented, analytical individual and leader with a passion for building businesses
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Page 3 of 13