Network for Good seeks an energetic, self-starter to join the Marketing Team as the Demand Generation Manager.
You will be expected to use your remarkable talents to drive significant revenue for our organization by getting our products and training in the hands of as many nonprofits as possible, so they can raise more money online to advance their missions.
Working for the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you will lead the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for Network for Good. This will include:
- Leading the design and coordination of lead generation and lead nurturing programs, and leading and managing the marketing automation approach at NFG. Among other duties, this will include establishing and evolving the buying personas for our products and services.
- Being responsible for planning, managing and executing measurable demand and lead generation programs to produce qualified sales leads for our sales team.
- Being responsible for driving revenue via direct sales through our website.
- Leading a small team of one to two marketing employees and working with several vendors. You will own our relationship with our marketing automation vendor and will be deeply involved in decisions around Salesforce usage.
- Working very closely with our Director of Content Strategy to market content and assets to drive interest in NFG and continue to build our brand as the thought-leader in online fundraising and outreach for small-to-medium sized nonprofits.
- Helping to inform our marketing strategy.
- Defining metrics to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and drive revenue for the organization.
- Taking the lead on analyzing and reporting on these key metrics on a regular basis with the senior management team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 – 7 years of experience and proven success in building sophisticated marketing campaigns that drive revenue.
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker who wants to keep progressing fast through their career and values that “next step” big opportunity.
- Experience in marketing using a high-volume demand generation approach, and working closely with a sales team.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua or Silverpop).
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com.
- Experience in building closed loop reporting systems/marketing metrics.
- Ability to think logically and analytically to solve complex problems.
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts.
- You are a team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy a challenge and thrive in a fast moving entrepreneurial organization.
- You thrive on meeting results and adding value through your work.
- You are technically savvy and very comfortable with software applications.
- You are eager to take on an unusually high level of responsibility at a fast growing organization.
This job is a microcosm of Network for Good’s culture: We are a nonprofit that operates with the soul of a charity and the savvy of a business. People who thrive at Network for Good enjoy doing good in a fast-moving, mold-breaking working environment always focused on results. We live by out motto: “do good, feel good,” and just as importantly, by our business plans.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to
. Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.