Redwood City, CA
Cloud9 is looking for a dynamic marketing operations manager to join our growing team. This person will manage Marketo programs, metrics and reporting (from Marketo and salesforce), and will be a key person on the CMO’s staff. Resumes to: Tracy Eiler, CMO, Cloud9 –
Job responsibilities include running the operations of marketing, specifically email marketing campaigns, lead nurture, metrics reporting, list building, and more. Specific responsibilities include:
- Create replicable programs and channels in Marketo
- Salesforce campaign management and reporting
- Manage content assets
- Refine nurture program and lead scoring
- Sales Ready Lead process ownership and reporting
- Database augmentation and cleanliness. Lead loading and processing plan.
- Metrics reporting (conversion rates, revenue cycle, campaign influence). Marketo Revenue Cycle Analyzer skills a plus.
- Work in partnership with sales, marketing, and Account Development Representatives (lead qualification team) to ensure smooth lead flow
- Work with sales operations on the workflow/integration between Marketo and Salesforce
- Drive testing of subject lines, offers, and other elements
- Working with team, research and procure additional lists of salesforce customers
- Develop writing skills to create original content (initially content will be developed by product marketing and CMO). If the candidate has this skill already, terrific.
- Work with marketing team to create compelling messaging and content
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business
- 3-5 years experience with marketing operations, and specific marketing operation software such as Marketo or Eloqua. 3-5 years experience with Salesforce.com.
- Salesforce administrator skills a big plus
- Familiarity with additional marketing tools such as GoTo Webinar, Ringlead, Mintigo, Data.com/Jigsaw, Hoovers, LinkedIn, and others
- Personal characteristics: professional, organized, strong written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented, poised with executives.
Resumes to: Tracy Eiler, CMO, Cloud9 –