New York, NY
Argyle Executive Forum is a membership-based professional services firm. We convene business leaders from highly targeted business-to-business communities for strategic collaboration and business development. Since 2004, Argyle has advanced the exchange of new ideas and timely perspectives among senior operating leaders, board members, investment managers and policy makers. Over 40,000 executives participate in our communities, with over 700 new members joining every month. Resumes to: Karl Schaffer
Argyle Executive Forum memberships are closely managed though an invitation-only process to ensure quality and balance within each membership community. Memberships comprise senior operating leaders and board members from private and public companies, investment professionals, as well as public-policy makers. The memberships also maintain highly targeted sub-memberships/special interest groups that focus on a specific discipline, business topic or investment area.
Our membership model enables business leaders to absorb and share knowledge and real-world experiences in an extremely efficient and personalized manner. Member benefits include but are not limited to the following key areas: Introductions and Phone Consultations, Member Events, Peer-to-Peer Councils and Committees, Leading-Edge Content, and Dedicated Relationship Management.
The Demand Generation Associate will help drive and oversee the overall demand creation strategy, execution, and be accountable for individual lead generation results. Primary responsibility is to help design and execute programs, including selecting targets and channels, designing offers and calls to action, setting individual program goals and measurement criteria.
Responsibilities include but may not limited to:
- Prospect and secure qualified phone or in person appointments for senior-level executives on the sales team
- Educate client prospects regarding our professional services and membership
- Research industry and company trends to identify opportunities for sales development
- Track and enter activities and information in Salesforce.com and related marketing systems/ shared network resources
- Play a team leader and coaching role to junior sales development staff – design and execute formal training as well as informal training programs that occur over the course of each year
- 2–3 years B2B marketing / demand generation experience proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Experience in running a portfolio of high quality lead generation and marketing programs with particular emphasis on outbound marketing. Experience should include: heavy outbound calling campaigns as well as email / database marketing, online lead generation, paid search, social media, content
- syndication, events, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate that into actionable changes
- Track record and a strong approach to optimizing various programs, testing new ways of executing and channels, and making decisions based on objective data to keep refining programs and investments
- Strong campaign/program management orientation, identify new themes / topics, offers, and channels to reach target market
- Must have strong writing and copy editing skills, particularly as it relates to email, papers, and web copy
- Experience using CRM systems and marketing automation platforms a necessity
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- BA/BS in related area required
Resumes to: Karl Schaffer