Demand Gen Report (www.demandgenreport.com), a division of G3 Communications, is a targeted digital publication serving B2B sales and marketing professionals. We cover the strategies and solutions that B2B organizations need to align their sales and marketing activities, support growth and drive revenue. Our key areas of B2B coverage include topics such as:
- Marketing automation tools and technology;
- Content marketing;
- Demand generation
- Data-driven marketing;
- Sales and marketing alignment/integration strategies;
Demand Gen Report is the only information source directly focused on this fast-growing business discipline. We serve as the publication of record for the B2B demand generation market, and we provide a vital and widely-respected resource to B2B sales and marketing professionals.
About The Position
Demand Gen Report seeks a Managing Editor to direct the publication's daily editorial operations. The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Identify and write daily news articles;
- Contribute to the Demand Gen Report blog;
- Write, assign and edit weekly feature articles;
- Participate on social media and assist in developing social messaging;
- Develop and maintain daily and monthly editorial calendars;
- Edit and proofread contributions from freelancers and outside contributors;
- Supervise production of the weekly Demand Gen Report newsletter;
- Participate in special editorial projects and industry research initiatives;
- Create and edit promotional content for webinars, white papers and other marketing assets;
- Participate in development and creation of custom publishing projects.
Qualifications And Requirements
Qualified applicants will have a background in journalism, public relations or content marketing, including the following traits:
- 2-3 years relevant work experience (B2B-specific experience is preferred but not required);
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Comfortable working with freelance writers and outside contributors;
- Familiar with social media best practices, including hands-on blogging experience;
- Commitment to maintaining high editorial standards;
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where team members are regularly asked to assist on other projects and to accept new responsibilities.
This will be an on-site position based at G3 Communications' Hasbrouck Heights, NJ offices.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three relevant writing samples and/or link to an online portfolio. All materials should be submitted as Microsoft Word and/or PDF attachments.