BrightEdge is seeking a passionate Marketing professional to help increase demand and sales of BrightEdge’s industry-leading products. BrightEdge is the leading site, search, and social management solution for global enterprises, helping more than 2,000 of the world's largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape. As part of the Marketing Demand Generation Team, the Marketing Manager will support the top of funnel marketing campaigns for BrightEdge to support customer acquisition for BrightEdge’s direct and indirect channels. Candidates should have a successful track record of supporting the execution of integrated campaigns across a variety of channels, including digital, email, and other mediums. Ideal candidates will possess strong relationship development for both internal and external business partners and a passion for demand generation.
- Manage digital marketing programs (PPC, Retargeting, etc)
- Manage the day-to-day operations, execution and measurement of Marketing campaigns
- Manage Marketing Automation tools including scoring, multi-touch nurture campaigns, and progressive profiling
- Create and develop content syndication program
- Create and drive webinar program
- Deliver marketing sourced revenue to the business, distribute leads to sales, and manages budget and lead/ROI
- This role might require an estimated 10% travel (some weekend travel required).
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 + years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- 3+ years in B2B technology marketing with a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years focused on digital marketing with experience with retargeting tools, google analytics
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com, marketing automation tools, SFDC, and webinar tools
- Experience executing demand generation programs Good understanding of the customer and content requirements across the buying process Must be results oriented with problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven success managing the full scope of events and logistics in a fast-paced, multi-event environment in an efficient manner.
- Budget management experience
- Self-starter who independently manages and carries through on their commitments.
For more information, Contact Marie Minder at
or apply here.