BrightEdge is seeking a passionate events professional to help increase demand and sales of BrightEdge’s industry-leading products. We are looking for a self-motivated; highly detail oriented, creative thinker that is proficient in planning, executing and managing all types of events. This person will own trade show planning and execution, webinar planning and execution, customer event planning and execution. Responsibilities include a variety of projects including event materials creation, event messaging, booth logistics, and budget management and reporting. If your current team can’t stop talking about the quality and effectiveness of your events we want to meet you. This position reports to the VP, Demand Generation.
- Delivers marketing event sourced revenue to the business
- Distributes event leads to sales
- Develops and manages budgets, working closely through event development and execution to manage and control costs.
- Develops and distributes pre and post trade show summaries including budget and lead/ROI analysis and qualitative feedback to evaluate event success.
- Manages all aspects of event coordination including: contract negotiation, accommodations, site selection, coordination of registration, agenda scheduling, audio/visual set-up, food and beverage selection, invitation process, staffing, on-site set-up and logistics.
- Oversees all event deadlines: booth selection, hotel reservations, contract negotiation, logistical planning, and on-site management.
- Interfaces with external vendors including suppliers, event venues, audio/visual companies, and exhibit contractors.
- Individual will perform additional functions and administrative tasks as required for other programs within the marketing team during non-event times
- This role requires about 15-20% travel (some weekend travel required). You need to be comfortable being the on-site manager of events.
- Proven success managing the full scope of events and logistics in a fast-paced, multi-event environment in an efficient manner.
- Experience working at a high growth software company.
- Self-starter who independently manages and carries through on their commitments.
- Substantial budget management experience, including fiscal responsibility for very large budgets coming in on target.
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools.
- BA or BS in related field
BrightEdge is the leading site, search, and social management solution for global enterprises, helping more than 2,000 of the world's largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape.
BrightEdge harnesses the power of analytics on big-data to drive revenue from web sites, search engines and social networks across the globe in a measurable, predictable way. BrightEdge is based in San Mateo, CA and is privately held with financing from Intel Capital, Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures and Illuminate Ventures. For more information, please visit www.brightedge.com, friend us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/seoplatform follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/brightedge
For more information, Contact Marie Minder at