Redwood City, CA
Contact Cari -
“Right-Hand Person to VP Marketing”
Develop, design and execute lead acquisition and nurture programs aimed at supporting the sales force in their efforts to meet bookings targets and budgeted net new customer counts.
This person will focus specifically on developing integrated marketing campaigns for the acquisition of new customers and incremental sales to existing customers. The position will frequently interact with Marketing Operations, Field and Inside Sales, Sales Development Reps, Web Marketing and Product Marketing to produce successful marketing programs.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the following direct and indirect staff overseeing:
- web marketing (including website maintenance, lead generation and SEO, SEM, PPC programs),
- lead generations programs including email marketing
- events (internal, 3rd party and user conferences)
- marketing operations
- Oversee all aspects of lead generation and lead generation campaigns targeting finance executives in companies 50m and above
- Ensure that lead generation targets are met for all programs and ensuring the correct mix by region and company size
- Managing the use of collateral and other lead generation assets
- Work with events team to make sure we are participating in the right conferences with the right target audience
- Work with web marketing on content syndication programs
- Work with web marketing manager to optimize web registrations
- Work with Product Marketing to create domain content for programs
- Work with creative teams to develop additional campaign materials, e.g., direct mail, emails, banner ads etc
- Facilitate lead loading and distribution activities
- Manage field and internal executive communications on campaigns
- Mentor web marketing and lead generation personnel to ensure programs are executed successfully and manage their personal and professional development
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure the production of timely reports to drive increased program ROI
- Assist on a variety of ad-hoc marketing and communication initiatives, as needed. This includes live events, customer case studies and internal newsletters
- Understands web marketing and how to manage content for Search Engine Optimization, PayPerClick ad programs and directory link programs.
- Experience in B2B enterprise software market
- Candidate must have complete marketing campaign management experience (from creation to reporting), with an emphasis on technical/analytical skills required to drive successful campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time - must be able to work in a team environment with players from many different organizations - superior attention to details
- Must understand SEO and SEM and effect on web registration volume
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint (HTML skills a plus)
- Worked with marketing and sales automation systems to create campaigns and report on results
- Understanding of sales process and functional knowledge of SalesForce CRM
- Knowledge of marketing automation (Marketo a big plus) and its integration with CRM
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 5 years marketing experience
Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
Defines roles and responsibilities. Delegates effectively, rewards contributions and manages collaboratively. Leads through change and adversity, makes the tough call when needed, builds consensus when appropriate, motivates and encourages others.
Planning & Execution
Develops realistic plans and challenging goals and achieves results. aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, creates contingency plans.
Creativity / Problem Solving & Analysis
Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively.
Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
Redwood City, CA
Contact Cari -