For the second year, account-based marketing (ABM) software provider Terminus has released its list of top ABM practitioners.
The Top 45 ABM Superheroes for 2017 features C-level executives putting theory into practice at their organizations. The practitioners also exemplify the following seven ABM “superpowers” formulated by Terminus:
- Assemble ABM Avengers—the ability to develop sales and marketing alignment.
- Gain ABM Clairvoyance—have clearly defined goals for activities and campaigns.
- Build the ABM “Bat Cave”—the ability to select the right technologies to scale ABM.
- Use Account X-Ray Vision—being laser-focused on best-fit accounts.
- Show Results of ABM Steel—the ability to measure the right KPIs vs. vanity metrics such as MQLs.
- Spin Your ABM Web—selecting multiple channels and crafting creative messaging.
- Up, Up, & Away with ABM—executing ABM campaigns to help sales take off.
“ABM adoption has skyrocketed since we named our first list of Superheroes in 2016,” said Sangram Vajre, Co-Founder and CMO of Terminus, in a statement. “Our 2017 ABM Superheroes are proving the value of an account-based approach to sales and marketing alignment, and the impact ABM has for growing revenue.”
Some of the individuals that earned the title of ABM Superheroes include:
- Joe Chernov, VP of Marketing, InsightSquared
- Julia Stead, Sr. Director, Demand Generation, Invoca
- Bassem Hamdy, EVP Marketing and Enterprise Strategy, Procore
- Michael Walsh, Director, Digital Marketing, Rosetta Stone
- Kristen Wendel, Director Marketing Operations, VersionOne
- Avi Bhatnagar, Director, Digital Marketing & Strategy, WhiteHat Security