Act-On recently launched its Adaptive Journeys platform, a tool designed to help marketers track, score, measure, connect and learn from customer interactions. This includes interactions that occur early in the brand experience, during the initial buying cycle, or post-purchase.
Act-On provides a marketing command center for managing multichannel marketing campaigns that can support marketing’s brand, demand and expand goals, the company said. The Act-On Marketing Automation Platform offers functionality for both inbound and outbound marketing tactics, account-based marketing (ABM) and personalization to ensure effective engagement that adapts throughout the customer lifecycle.
The platform’s feature-set includes: Adaptive lead nurturing, multichannel campaigns, personalization, ABM, reporting and analytics, tools for sales enablement, social listening and publishing, and parent/child instances that support distributed marketing teams.
- Companies: Mid-market—$10M to $1B in revenue with two or more people on the marketing team, ideally with a CRM in place.
- Industries: Focus go-to-market efforts on tech, financial, insurance, higher education and manufacturing verticals.
- Primary Contacts: Head of marketing (CMO, SVP, VP), head of digital marketing, head of demand gen or head of marketing operations.
Act-On supports native integrations to all major CRMs including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, NetSuite and Infor.
Customers can choose between a Professional or Enterprise edition, and pricing is based on the number of contacts engaged monthly.
Act-On clients include Microsoft, ASPCA, Avery Dennison, Swarovski and Progressive.
- Intuitive in supporting brand, demand, and expand goals: Act-On supports lifecycle marketing goals with a platform that’s easy for any skill-level marketer to use.
- Open ecosystem: The company said it’s committed to growing its library of integrations with best-in-class marketing technology and back-office systems.
- Modern cloud architecture: Act-On is built from the ground up for the cloud, which helps the company innovate faster and maximize success for customers.
121 SW Morrison St.
Portland, Ore. 97204
1 (877) 530-1555