Live Date: Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT - Register Today
The B2B buying process isn't about selling a product or service – it's about demonstrating your ability to solve a customer's problems. In order to do that, B2B marketers need to connect with potential buyers, engage them in meaningful conversations, and earn their trust over time.
Above all, however, marketers need to practice effective thought leadership. Lots of companies do this, or at least they try. What they get, however, is a disconnected series of content marketing or educational efforts that fail to connect the dots.
During this webinar, "Thought Leadership Marketing That Gets Prospects Thinking," Forrester Analyst Jeff Ernst will show your firm how to step up its game and execute a world-class thought leadership strategy. We'll discuss topics including:
• The importance of a solid content strategy
• Aligning content to the buying process
• Maximizing return on your content expense
• When to incorporate educational vs. promotional content
• How to avoid being overly promotional
• Casting vision for thought leadership programs throughout the organization
• Remarkably successful campaign stories
Jeff Ernst, Forrester Research
Andrew Gaffney, DemandGen Report
Demand Gen Report is CAN-SPAM Compliant
If you would like to unsubscribe from future Demand Gen Report marketing emails, please click here.
John Clese, Avectra