Live Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT - Register Today
The state of data quality is improving for many companies. For others, moving the state of their data from good to great continues to be a challenge. The data quality delta means the difference between high-performing lead generation and lead development programs and those that never seem to yield impressive results. When data is optimized, demand creation strategies succeed, marketing program ROI improves, and top-line sales revenue increases. Moving your data from good to great requires knowing how to find the quality gaps, what to do about them, and then executing an ongoing improvement strategy. This webinar will explore the actionable, affordable and sustainable possibilities along with some case study proof points and some innovative ideas for applying data to custom demand gen programs.
- The Value of a Data Diagnostic and Gap Analysis
- Solving Data Issues at the Front End with Real-Time Data Remediation
- Building a Sustainable Data Quality Approach
- Applying a Data Strategy to Account-Based Marketing Programs
- The Data App for Competitive and Complementary Install Marketing Campaigns
- The Data Implications of M&A Frenzy
Shawn Dyer, Director of Data Strategies, Televerde
Cody Young, Regional Vice President, Televerde
Demand Gen Report is CAN-SPAM Compliant
If you would like to unsubscribe from future Demand Gen Report marketing emails, please click here.
John Clese, Avectra