Live Date: January 22, 2013 at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT • Register Now »
Marketers know that content is a core element of any successful demand generation strategy. What many of us continue to struggle with, is building a plan that can be sustained for the long haul. A scalable process for generating content ideas, executing on those ideas and successfully leveraging the output to feed the funnel is still elusive to many organizations. This webinar will provide you with a plan for how to build your own content marketing machine.
Attendees will learn:
- The best team structure and process for successful content creation
- Top tactics for managing existing resources to keep content flowing
- How to use content effectively to drive demand
Join Toby Murdock, CEO of Kapost, Dave Lewis, Founder & CEO of DemandGen, and Jesse Noyes, Managing Editor of Eloqua on January 22nd at 1pm ET for a step by step guide to creating content that drives demand.
- Toby Murdock, CEO, Kapost
- Dave Lewis, Founder and CEO, DemandGen International
- Jesse Noyes, Managing Editor, Eloqua
- Moderator: Andrew Gaffney, Editor, Demand Gen Report
Tuesday, Janurary 22, 2013 at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT
View the presentation:
Demand Gen Report is CAN-SPAM Compliant
If you would like to unsubscribe from future Demand Gen Report marketing emails, please click here.
John Clese, Avectra