Demand Gen Report is proud to host the popular B2B Marketing Exchange every year. It is where we get to meet and learn from the B2B community, and spotlight exceptional marketers who are developing innovative strategies and campaigns to fuel their brands.
One of those marketers is Kristen Wendel Recker, who we named one of 17 B2B marketers to follow in 2017 earlier this year on the B2BMX blog. She has been a long-time subscriber to Demand Gen Report and has spoken on sessions during some of our webinar series. Kristen is also an account-based marketing pro who is a SiriusDecisions ABM program of the year winner, a #FlipMyFunnel ABMie award winner and one of the Top 50 Women to Know in Revenue from Engagio.
The team at Demand Gen Report and B2B Marketing Exchange were saddened to hear that Kristen was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and want to spread the word on a fundraiser created by her former colleague Danielle Porter Condon. Visit the B2BMX blog here for more information and to learn how you can help Kristen and her family during this time of need.
We are proud to support Kristen’s battle and thank those in the B2B marketing community who have made a donation to Friends Fighting with Kristen Wendel Recker.
- B2B Marketers Fine Tune Cross-Channel Strategies To Streamline Self-Directed Journeys
- Account-Based Marketing Tactics And Tools — Get Equipped To Bring Your A-Game
- Customer Advocacy Marketing—Make It About Them, Not About You
- Compelling Retention Messaging Strategy Boosts ABM Efforts
- Second City’s Andy Eninger On What Separates The Content Greats From The Jesters