Terminus acquired Sigstr, bringing together two teams that are making great strides in the ABM marketplace. Tim Kopp, CEO of Terminus, and Bryan Wade, CEO of Sigstr, both agreed that the time to gain a 360-degree view of accounts and building meaningful relationships is… now!
In this podcast, Tim and Bryan sat down to discuss the acquisition on an intimate level. They discussed the ABM landscape and what their combined powers mean for practitioners in the coming months.
Other topics discussed include:
- What sparked the idea to combine Terminus and Sigstr;
- The reinvention of email in the B2B marketplace and its potential to evolve;
- How the acquisition unlocks a wealth of data and intelligence for ABM practitioners; and
- What current and prospective customers should expect in the imminent future.
An avid B2B journalist with a knack for all things trendy in the POS, mobile and social space.
- DemandGen International To Merge With BDO USA In Move To Extend Digital Offerings To Wider Audience
- Terminus Raises $90M In Series C Funding
- The Future Of Events: B2B Speakers & Event Experts Sound Off On The Ideal Hybrid Model
- VanillaSoft CRO Sheds Light On Company’s Autoklose Acquisition & Announcement Campaign
- Marketers Get Creative With Email In 2020 By Personalizing, Segmenting & Restructuring The Channel To Increase Engagement