B2B marketers today are wrestling with the complexity of integration, according to Michael McLaren, Global CEO of the B2B Group at Merkle. Organizations are thinking beyond individual point solutions, and are looking at how technology, data and content can help develop more holistic experiences. That is why he believes merging with consultancy Digital Pi is a natural fit.
During this special sit-down with editorial director Andrew Gaffney, Michael and Digital Pi's Ryan Vong discuss:
- The state of the martech space and new trends that are influencing it most;
- New realities of B2B buying committees and how they're impacting marketing best practices; and
- How the two companies plan to collaborate to better serve B2B organizations of all sizes.
- How Marketing Can Encourage Early Adopters
- How Martech & Salestech Can Help Improve Organizational Efficiency & Collaboration
- True Influence Virtual Summit To Focus On Utilizing Machine Learning
- 4 Ways To Maximize Your Brand Podcast
- How To Elevate Sales By Aligning Marketing Technology To The Buyer’s Journey