The future of selling, marketing and B2B customer experience continues to evolve and grow. B2B marketing and sales teams are always pushing the envelope, working more closely together to boost efficiency, close deals faster and accelerate growth. Lots of innovation is happening; what’s there not to love?
With speakers like Magic Johnson, Neil Patel and Jay Baer on the docket, it’s pretty clear that the lineup is packed with great content. But here are a few sessions that caught my eye and I’m looking forward to attending at the event next week.
1) Pay It Forward: Developing Sales Accountability That Scales With Revenue Targets
Transparency is a common theme and discussion topic in professional and personal lives nowadays. When it comes to accelerating growth, transparency between marketing and sales is vital to providing consistent experiences for the customer. Steve Richard, Founder and CRO of ExecVision, will be taking the stage to shine some light on how sharing the “voice of the customer” between sales and marketing can boost the overall effectiveness of engaging with prospective customers.
2) Hacking Productivity: A Panel Discussion On The State Of Marketing & Sales Tech
The adoption of sales and marketing automation technology within the B2B community has dominated headlines in recent years. As the user base continues evolve and mature, it provides the marketplace with a unique opportunity to assess what’s working — and what’s not — for industry practitioners. This panel discussion, with senior-level executives from companies such as InsightSquared, Acquia and linknexus, will do just that!
3) Bottoms Up: Marketing’s Spill Into Sales Enablement
Marketing is no longer just a lead generator — they are a sales partner in the customer lifecycle that is uniquely equipped to help sales provide relevant and contextual buying experiences. New York Times bestselling author Neil Patel will be taking the stage to share his thoughts on the marketing strategies that are effectively helping sales close more deals.
4) Strengthening The Bond Between Sales And Marketing Operations
B2B operations leaders understand that alignment is vital, but many still consider their alignment between marketing, sales and technology as poor. SiriusDecisions analyst John Donlon is slated to share his thoughts on the four critical areas of effective alignment between marketing and sales operations that ultimately leads to scalable revenue performance.
5) Same Is Lame: Talk Triggers To Turn Your Customers Into Your Best Brand Advocates
There is a lot of noise being produced within the marketplace, and it’s a common goal to get your message heard over the noise. Buyers ultimately engage with companies that they have a positive relationship with, and word-of-mouth discussions from current customers can help companies build that healthy relationship.
And let’s be honest: it cannot be a B2B tech conference without industry expert Jay Baer being involved! In his closing keynote, Jay will discuss how to create “talk triggers” that are designed to turn your customers into brand advocates that will help drive conversations with prospective customers.
An avid B2B journalist with a knack for all things trendy in the POS, mobile and social space.
- Folloze Launches ‘Content Sites’ Functionality For ABM Platform
- New Research Shows Only 45% Of Marketers Invest In Solutions For Data Coverage, Quality
- VanillaSoft Blends Data Management And Cadence Automation In Sales Engagement Platform
- Showpad Acquires Voicefox, Launches New Features For Sales Enablement
- Seismic Launches HomePage To Deliver Personalized Seller Experiences, Drive Sales Efficiency