As Triblio’s Chief Customer Officer, Andrew Mahr has worked closely with customers to help them develop successful ABM plays for close to five years. So, who better to host a series of educational videos on the most pressing ABM topics challenging today’s practitioners than Andrew himself?
The company recently launched its “Ask an ABM Expert” series and we had a chance to sit down with Andrew to chat about all things ABM and the series itself. During our conversation, he shares:
- Frequently asked questions he gets from today’s ABM practitioners;
- Common challenges, such as alignment, content production and orchestration as a whole; and
- His advice on how B2B organizations can achieve organizational alignment.
Whether you’re an ABM veteran or just starting out, this is a conversation you don’t want to miss.
- Merkle & Digital Pi Leadership Share New Details On Merger
- Demandbase CEO Discusses New Phase Of ABM, Shares Sneak Peek Into Upcoming ABM Innovation Summit
- Expanded Roster Of Workshops, Case Studies And Networking Driving Growth Of B2BMX Event
- Demandbase Launches Dynamic Audiences Designed To Automate ABM Campaigns
- Triblio Debuts New Video Series On Account-Based Marketing