Want to know what worked in B2B in 2019 and form goals for your 2020 plan? Demand Gen Report’s 6th annual Strategy & Planning Series will help B2B marketing and sales professionals look at their 2019 attribution models and develop a plan for 2020.
The week-long digital event, taking place November 4-8, will have 16 sessions that will covers topics ranging from account-based marketing and sales enablement to marketing strategy and email marketing. In an effort to aid B2B professionals uncover what succeeded and plan for the year to come. Session presenters will discuss tactics, channels and offers that worked this past year, while also highlighting best practices to optimize ABM efforts at scale, experiment with conversational marketing and make the most of event data.
Some of the topics on the schedule include:
- From Acquisition To Advocacy: How To Optimize Engagement Across The Customer Journey;
- Work Smarter, Not Harder In 2020: How To Integrate ABM & Demand Generation To Turbocharge Your Pipeline;
- A BluePrint For Content ROI: 3 Ways To Maximize The Value And Impact Of Your Content Investments;
- And More!
"The timing of the Strategy & Planning Series is really critical because most marketers are reviewing their programs from the current calendar year to determine what worked and what didn't," said Andrew Gaffney, Editorial Director of Demand Gen Report. "They are also in the process of budgeting for 2020, so the ability to hear how other brands are employing new tools and tactics is a great way to validate their roadmaps for the coming year."
- Former ExactTarget Exec Tim Kopp Shares Outlook On Future Of B2B, Plans For Growth As New CEO Of Terminus
- New Demandbase CEO Discusses Pivot From ABM Evangelism To Category Definers
- MRP Prelytix Is Designed To Power ABM Campaigns With Real-Time AI
- 6sense Teams Up With Drift To Help Users Better Identify High-Value Prospects
- Engagio Partners With Bombora To Operationalize Intent Data