Want to know what worked in B2B in 2019 and form goals for your 2020 plan? Demand Gen Report’s 6th annual Strategy & Planning Series will help B2B marketing and sales professionals look at their 2019 attribution models and develop a plan for 2020.
The week-long digital event, taking place November 4-8, will have 16 sessions that will covers topics ranging from account-based marketing and sales enablement to marketing strategy and email marketing. In an effort to aid B2B professionals uncover what succeeded and plan for the year to come. Session presenters will discuss tactics, channels and offers that worked this past year, while also highlighting best practices to optimize ABM efforts at scale, experiment with conversational marketing and make the most of event data.
Some of the topics on the schedule include:
- From Acquisition To Advocacy: How To Optimize Engagement Across The Customer Journey;
- Work Smarter, Not Harder In 2020: How To Integrate ABM & Demand Generation To Turbocharge Your Pipeline;
- A BluePrint For Content ROI: 3 Ways To Maximize The Value And Impact Of Your Content Investments;
- And More!
"The timing of the Strategy & Planning Series is really critical because most marketers are reviewing their programs from the current calendar year to determine what worked and what didn't," said Andrew Gaffney, Editorial Director of Demand Gen Report. "They are also in the process of budgeting for 2020, so the ability to hear how other brands are employing new tools and tactics is a great way to validate their roadmaps for the coming year."
- TrueInfluence Teams Up With Snowflake To Extend Intent Data Capabilities To Users
- Event Preview: Adapting To The New Normal & Building Personal Networks At B2BSMX 2020
- TechTarget CMO Peels Back The Curtain On ‘Activity Matters’ Campaign
- Triblio Launches New ABM Module To Support Multichannel Campaign Automation
- PFL Launches Preferred Address Capture Tool To Automate Direct Mail For Remote Prospects