More than 250 B2B marketers will come together next week in New York City for the inaugural Content2Conversion Conference, Tuesday, April 24 at The Times Center in Midtown Manhattan.
The sold out conference is an educational daylong event focused on empowering B2B marketers with strategies for mapping, developing and utilizing content marketing to nurture the buyer relationship and enhance conversions.
Due to popular demand, the event will be streamed live via BrightTALK. B2B professionals can register to attend the conference sessions free of charge and submit real-time questions to presenters. The presentations also will be available on demand after the show.
During the event, attendees will have access to exclusive research that highlights B2B executive content preferences, including the most used content formats, such as white papers, webinars, case studies and blog posts. The survey also explores how frequently executives use their mobile phones and tablets to access business-related content.
Additionally, the survey results underscore the factors that influence content’s reliability and trustworthiness, as well as executives’ preferred structure for content delivery.
Attendees also will have access to the Solution Zone, where they can connect with 10 innovators in B2B content marketing. Event sponsors include:
- Content4Demand, a content creation agency;
- Demandbase, a real time targeting and personalization platform for B2B marketers;
- The Demand Curve, a Harte-Hanks company and provider of full-service marketing strategy;
- Eloqua, a provider of Revenue Performance Management solutions;
- Gisteo, a provider of custom promotional video services;
- HubSpot, a provider of inbound marketing software;
- KnowledgeVision, an interactive online video platform;
- Manticore Technology, a provider of SaaS marketing automation;
- PR Newswire, a news and information distribution services provider; and
- ZoomInfo, a provider of continuously updated information about businesses and employees.
To close the event, DemandGen Report will honor 12 progressive marketing organizations as part of the First Annual Killer Content Awards. Winners were e chosen based on - but not limited to - the following criteria:
- Social media/viral/targeted content marketing;
- Mapping content to the buyer's journey;
- Quantitative results (increased leads, sales, revenue, etc.);
- Qualitative results (partnerships formed, increased interaction, etc.);
- Video/interactive content;
- Overall market positioning; and
- Cross-channel marketing presence.
The 2012 Killer Content Awards Report, which will be published Wednesday, April 25, profiles the 12 award winners that span across a variety of verticals, including marketing automation, financial services and consultancies. The report features a synopsis of each winner’s key content objectives, as well as their strategic and tactical measurements to generate killer results.