For the fourth year in a row, Demand Gen Report will spotlight a new class of B2B marketing and sales professionals pushing the envelope to effectively engage prospects and customers and meet their buyers’ needs. The B2B Innovator Awards are designed to bring praise and attention to marketing leaders that think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that propel the B2B industry to new heights.
Nominations for the awards are now open and winners will be announced during the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange online experience in October and featured in an exclusive special report on Demand Gen Report.
Award categories include:
- Generation Z Trailblazers: 30 and under B2B marketers who are bringing new ideas and new energy to their companies and their roles;
- Marketing Mentors: Teachers and team builders in B2B bonds across teams and departments to promote maximum success;
- B2B Technologists: Practitioners who have successfully helped roll out new tools to support business initiatives;
- Data Scientists & Operations Optimizers: Marketing executives who have excelled at leveraging data at their disposal to enhance marketing campaigns and deliver insightful reporting and intelligence to sales and other lines of business;
- Content, Creative & Execution: Storytellers who have found new ways to engage B2B audiences with different formats and approaches across channels and screens;
- C-Suite Strategy: C-level executives that truly understand and apply performance marketing and revenue marketing;
- Buyer-Focused Marketers: Creative and innovative approaches to building, launching and refining hyper-personalized campaigns;
- Sales Drivers: Marketers that have seen notable success enabling their sales counterparts to engage, educate and close deals with prospects in the latter stage of the buyer journey; and
Nominations are free and nominators are encouraged to spotlight as many people from the same company in as many categories as they'd like. There are three ways to nominate a B2B Innovator:
- Solution providers are encouraged to nominate their esteemed clients and users based on how they have successfully introduced new tools, tactics and campaigns.
- B2B marketing practitioners can nominate their peers who have seen great success with their programs and gained great returns.
- B2B marketing practitioners can also nominate themselves if they are proud of the accomplishments they have achieved within their organization.