Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (PRWEB) June 26, 2012
DemandGen Report (DGR), has announced the winners of the 2012 Sales And Marketing Integration Awards, honoring 10 B2B organizations that have utilized automation technology and tactics in lead generation and lead management programs .
While sales and marketing collaboration proves to be challenging for many companies, DemandGen Report(DGR), acknowledges 10 B2B organizations that have utilized automation technology and tactics in the 2012 Sales And Marketing Integration Awards.
Winning organizations are recognized for their accomplishments in driving revenue by upgrading lead generation and lead management programs and leveraging marketing automation technology to create more sophisticated, repeatable processes for success.
“While B2B organizations have traditionally focused on mapping marketing automation to CRM systems, business success today hinges on the integration of many different tools and platforms,” says Amanda Batista, Managing Editor of DemandGen Report. “That’s why our 2012 Sales And Marketing Integration Award winners demonstrate a unique ability to tie technology integrations to their overall demand generation processes.”
The following B2B organizations have been honored with Sales & Marketing Alignment Awards:
- Act-On Software, a cloud-based marketing automation platform
- Cisco Systems, a worldwide provider of networking and communication solutions
- Coverall, a global commercial cleaning franchising company
- HubSpot, a provider of inbound marketing software
- Internap, a provider of high-performance IT infrastructure services
- Managed Maintenance, a solutions service provider for technology manufacturers, their partners, distributors and clients
- ReadyTalk, a provider of audio and web conferencing services
- Rubbermaid, an equipment manufacturer for the healthcare industry
- Sophos, a provider of IT security solutions
- STEMCELL Technologies, Inc, a fast-growing provider of biotechnology solutions and services
This special report profiles winners for their accomplishments integrating the following criteria:
- Data- Enhanced data integration to provide sales and marketing with new visibility into prospect and customer touch points;
- Social- Managing and cultivating social communities to monitor conversations, refine marketing messaging and enable sales;
- Targeting- Segmenting prospects and customers to provide relevant content based on pre-determined attributes, such as digital behavior and activity;
- Online events- Using online event and webinar platforms to enhance segmentation strategies, nurturing, scoring, data collection and application, as well as sales acceleration; and
- Sales Enablement- Implementing tools and tactics to help marketing empower their companies’ sales teams.
“This year’s winners’ case studies often focus on how demand generation efforts now extend far beyond marketing automation,” Batista continues. “They are tackling complex projects that involve multiple technology platforms, data stores and workflows; in some cases, they have replaced legacy systems with more intuitive tools to integrate their marketing and sales initiatives.”
The 2012 Sales & Marketing Integration Awards Report is available for download here.
About DemandGen Report:
DemandGen Report (DGR) is a targeted e-media publication spotlighting the strategies and solutions that help Business-to-Business (B2B) companies better align sales, marketing and disparate teams to support growth and drive revenue. DGR content and news coverage focuses on the sales and marketing automation tools that enable companies to better measure and manage multichannel demand generation efforts. DemandGen Report is the only information source directly focused on this rapidly emerging business discipline.
Latest from Demand Gen Report Team
- 2020 B2B Innovator Awards Report
- 2020 ABM Benchmark Survey Report: Doubling Down On ABM: Research Shows More B2B Brands Stepping Up Their Investments & Approaches To Account Selection, Segmentation & Channel Strategies
- B2B Tech Content Marketing Trends
- How Technographic Data Could Boost Sales
- The State Of Integrated Marketing In B2B