Industry Leaders added as speakers to Content2Conversion Conference, being held Tuesday, April 24th in Manhattan.
Momentum is building as DemandGen Report’s (DGR) first annual Content2Conversion Conference approaches, with several industry leaders joining as speakers. The Content2Conversion Conference, to be held Tuesday, April 24th at the Times Center in Manhattan, will focus on content development, content marketing strategies and how to utilize content to drive demand.
New speakers added to the agenda include top authors and thought leaders in demand generation and content including Matthew Papertisan, Research Director, Demand Generation Strategies at industry benchmark firm SiriusDecisions; Elle Woulfe, Senior Marketing Manager at Eloqua; and Ruth Stevens, eMarketing expert and author.
Highlights from these new speakers and sessions will include:
- Building on SiriusDecisions’ foundational work in the area of demand creation, Papertisan’s session will highlight the vital need for marketers to understand stages of the buying journey, as well as strategies to formulate optimal content across buyer types.
- Stevens, author of “Maximizing Lead Generation: The Complete Guide for B2B Marketers,” will share real world examples of optimal content for both lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns, as well as how to address buyer pain points effectively.
- Woulfe will reveal during her session how content, used in conjunction with lead scoring, nurturing and other automated processes, can be used to advance the buyer's journey. Eloqua recently released a presentation titled “From Content To Customer,” which highlights how marketers can use “pre-funnel” creative content and “in funnel” functional content to drive conversions.
These industry thought leaders join keynote speaker and author Ardath Albee; Jim Lenskold, President of The Lenskold Group; and Jeanne Hopkins, VP of Marketing for HubSpot, for the daylong event to discuss content development tools and best practices.
Hosted by DemandGen Report, the B2B Content2Conversion Conference is an educational event focused on empowering B2B marketers with strategies for mapping, developing and utilizing content marketing to nurture the buyer relationship and enhance conversions. The event will be held Tues. April 24 in New York City at The Times Center. Click here for more information or to register.
About DemandGen Report
DemandGen Report (DGR) is a targeted e-media publication spotlighting the strategies and solutions that help Business-2-Business (B2B) companies better align sales, marketing and disparate teams to support growth and drive revenue. DGR content and news coverage focuses on the sales and marketing automation tools that enable companies to better measure and manage multichannel demand generation efforts. DemandGen Report is the only information source directly focused on this rapidly emerging business discipline.
Latest from Demand Gen Report Team
- 2020 B2B Innovator Awards Report
- 2020 ABM Benchmark Survey Report: Doubling Down On ABM: Research Shows More B2B Brands Stepping Up Their Investments & Approaches To Account Selection, Segmentation & Channel Strategies
- B2B Tech Content Marketing Trends
- How Technographic Data Could Boost Sales
- The State Of Integrated Marketing In B2B