Folloze, a personalized B2B marketing platform, has launched ABM Now, an all-in-one ABM solution that combinesFolloze’s platform with Demandbase’s firmographic data to help marketers improve the personalization of their revenue-generating campaigns based on their target account’s preferences.
Some of ABM Now’s capabilities include:
- Real-time account identification that leverages Demandbase’s IP identification, firmographic data and matching capabilities to segment target accounts and highlight new opportunities;
- Account Engagement Metrics and Dashboards that measure account engagement and campaign performance across a target audience;
- The ability to integrate data into an existing martech stack for improved ROI;
- Intelligent content experiences and sales motions for marketers to deliver the personalized messaging and content to high-propensity target accounts; and
- The ability to create virtual events and digital experiences to boost engagement and attendance.
“ABM is a critical business strategy for B2B organizations, and accurately identifying and understanding the accounts you are targeting is an essential part of a successful ABM strategy,” said Peter Isaacson, CMO at Demandbase and Folloze advisor, in a statement. “We are thrilled to extend our longstanding partnership with Folloze and combine our industry-leading account identification and rich account data with ABM Now. This will give customers the foundation they need to execute world-class ABM programs.”