Folloze, a B2B customer engagement platform, launched Personalization Engine, a new product positioned to use data and AI to create content-based experiences that drive engagement throughout the buyer’s journey. The company also announced a new integration with Demandbase.
Personalization Engine is designed to deliver hyper-personalized customer experiences. It is positioned to combine visitor, account and predictive intent data to:
- Create account-specific messaging using real-time personalization;
- Deliver dynamic content based on account stage, use case, intent and more;
- Provide case studies based on persona/industry; and
- Automatically assign an account manager and account owner to a campaign.
The new integration with Demandbase aims to help marketers deliver personalized, multichannel and AI-powered ABM programs at scale. It will by combine Demandbase’s AI technology and ABM platform with Folloze’s engagement, personalization and orchestration platform to help marketers improve their ABM campaigns, better align with sales and accelerate deals.
Specifically, the integration positions users to:
- Gain deep insights into account engagement;
- Create and scale personalized demand gen programs; and
- Deliver a personalized customer experience.
“The turnkey integration gives our mutual customers the ability to leverage Demandbase’s audience and insights directly in the Folloze Platform to deliver personalization at scale,” said Jeff Freeman, VP of Product Management at Demandbase, in a statement. “It aligns with our vision at Demandbase of turning our audiences and AI into positive business outcomes across the marketing ecosystem.”