Lob launched its flagship product, an end-to-end direct mail automation platform designed to power the creation, printing, postage, delivery and sustainability of direct mail with end-to-end analytics and campaign attribution.
The solution seeks to simplify marketers’ direct mail efforts through personalization, measurable ROI, campaign analytics and automated workflows for omnichannel campaigns at enterprise scale. Specific features of the platform include:
- SaaS-based technology that helps marketers execute campaigns as needed, whether it’s scheduled, last minute or triggered by another marketing initiative;
- The ability to send mail with no scale or frequency minimums or limits;
- Zero-touch print and delivery priority network across the U.S.;
- Seamless integration into existing tech stacks; and
- Built-in address verification and quality controls that prevent bad mail from going to printers.
“We are disrupting the old way of executing direct mail campaigns and making it a tech-enabled function for the modern marketer,” said Ritu Kapoor, CMO of Lob, in a statement. “We are empowering businesses to reach millions of homes and offices each day and connect with their customers on a deeply personalized level, all while learning from those interactions. We are connecting marketers’ digital and physical approaches, synchronizing traditionally disparate functions at a massive scale and enabling marketers to send millions of unique pieces of direct mail within one campaign. And, just as important, we’re shrinking the timeline it takes to get mail in hands — enabling marketers to execute direct mail campaigns in days versus many months.”