In a world of digitally-empowered buyers equipped with the information and tools to make more informed purchase decisions, B2B organizations must rise to the challenge of interacting with customers in meaningful ways – and doing so across a constantly growing number of channels.
For sales and marketing teams, the name of the game here is alignment: Working towards the same goals, pursuing the same customer-facing strategies and measuring their progress against the same metrics. It's also more important than ever to provide content that speaks to buyer pain points, builds trust and keeps customers engaged.
As we head into the Independence Day holiday, Demand Gen Report is providing an overview of these and other trends with our Mid-Year Review -- a list of the 10 most popular articles we have published so far this year. As always, we appreciate your continued support and welcome your feedback.
On behalf of the Demand Gen Report staff, we wish you a happy and safe holiday!
Mid-Year Review: Top 10 Most Read Articles To Date In 2012:
- Pinterest And B2B Marketing: Pinning Down The Newest Social Media Player
- Exclusive Survey Report: Business Executives’ Content Preferences And Consumption Habits
- Marketing Experts Share Strategies For Using Video In Demand Gen Campaigns
- The 2012 Sales And Marketing Integration Awards Report
- SiriusDecisions Highlights Customer Lifecycle Framework For Loyalty Optimization
- SlideShare Scoring High marks For ROI, Integration Among B2B Marketers
- Sales And Marketing Integration: A New Approach To Familiar Challenges
- LinkedIn And B2B Marketing: A Perfect Pair? Marketing Experts Highlight Tactics To Leverage The Business Social Network
- Salesforce Spends Big On Social Marketing With Buddy Media Acquisition
- SiriusDecisions Focuses On Multi-Channel Lead Sourcing With ‘Demand Waterfall’ Model