The tools involved in the integration are Social.com for managing and advertising campaigns, Active Audiences to sync CRM data for display ad campaigns, and Social Studio for social publishing, engagement, customer service and analytics.
With Salesforce Marketing Cloud's integration with Instagram, marketers can:
- Advertise: Buy and manage Instagram advertising with Social.com. Users can now manage advertising for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn in one platform;
- Publish: Marketers can use Social Studio to publish content to Instagram, track campaign performance and share the most successful Instagram images with multiple teams across social networks;
- Engage: Users can participate on social conversations with Social Studio;
- Service: Brands can resolve customer service issues on Instagram in a timely manner; and
- Analyze: Social Studio enables marketers to analyze conversations on Instagram, understand community feedback, sentiment and trends to optimize their strategies.
"As Instagram says so eloquently; images are a universal language," said Scott McCorkle, CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, in a blog post highlighting the announcement. "Salesforce is now excited to offer marketers the opportunity to extend their reach to customers on one of the most engaging channels in mobile, and coordinate those efforts with every other channel in the customer journey."
- Published in News Briefs