TechTarget, Inc., a purchase intent data and services provider, enhanced its Priority Engine platform to provide streamlined access to new sources of real account and prospect-level purchase intent data in a fresh interface.
Priority Engine is designed to help provide customers with expanded visibility into demand at high-potential accounts, deeper insights into the makeup and engagement preferences of active buying committees and more tools to monitor and act on changes at key accounts. Specific improvements include:
- A full integration with BrightTALK to provide access to millions of new active prospects, better visibility into full buying teams and more engagement data;
- Better insights into overall buyer content preferences (type and topic) and interactions with customer content across multiple channels;
- An improved interface customized to provide salespeople with faster access to data;
- A new timeline that showcases dynamic account journeys, featuring recent and relevant research interactions from target accounts; and
- Sales- and marketing-focused Modules to provide flexible, customized solutions for customers.
“Priority Engine delivers the actionable purchase intent data our customers need to drive superior performance,” said Michael Cotoia, CEO of TechTarget, in a statement. “This new release gets exponentially more data into their hands and gives them the ability to deliver customized experiences their marketers and sellers need to thrive.”