Copper Integrates Chrome Extension With Google Calendar
- Published in Solution Spotlight
Copper CRM’s Chrome extension has become fully and natively integrated with Google Calendar. This direct CRM integration further cements the company’s position as the market leader for CRMs purpose-built for businesses that run on Google Workspace. The Copper Chrome extension has been natively integrated with Gmail since 2015.
With the Copper Chrome extension, Copper now operates directly alongside Calendar and provides a summary view that contextualizes meeting attendees and highlights suggested contacts related to a particular email thread or calendar event. In one click, teams gain instant access to enriched contextual information, ensuring they’re always prepared for their next meeting. With the ability to add invited meeting participants to Copper with one click, teams are positioned to improve ABM efforts and expand their networks.
Who It's For
The tool allows Google Workspace users to grow their networks right from Google Calendar.
What Makes It Special
To support contact management and streamline the sales process via CRM tools, features of the Copper and Google integration include:
- A contextual Summary View that lists thread or meeting participants, suggested contacts, related companies and related opportunities;
- The ability for users to view leads, people, companies and enriched, contextual information about meeting participants;
- The ability for users to view these records directly in Google Calendar or Gmail, with the option to view even more context in the Copper app; and
- The power to quickly add suggested contacts from any relevant email or meeting invitation to Copper.
301 Howard St. #600
San Francisco, CA 94105