DialogTech Introduces Solution To Show Impact Of Display Advertising
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in Solution Spotlight
DialogTech for Display is a marketing solution for optimizing call conversions from display advertising. It enables marketers to build audiences for retargeting based on visitors who have made phone calls, as well as gain actionable insights into the entire customer journey.
DialogTech is designed to identify consumers that visit an advertiser’s site through inbound marketing channels and connects the consumer with a call driven by the advertisements. Advertisers can gain actionable data through:
- Enhanced targeting: Audiences can be targeted based on who is most likely to call;
- Integrations with multi-touch attribution platforms: Marketers can see which channels drive conversions and at what stage of the customer journey the calls take place;
- View-through attribution: By integrating with DSPs, marketers can attribute phone calls to display ads that visitors saw prior to the call conversion; and
- Click-to-call display ads: Marketers can create display ads that trigger an immediate call when clicked on by customers.
Marketers running display campaigns for considered purchase industries — which include insurance, healthcare and home services — for which a phone call is an important touch point in the buyer’s journey are the primary users.
DialogTech integrates with CRM, web analytics and marketing automation platforms, and any LiveRamp-connect marketing platform.
Pricing for DialogTech for Display is based on the number of endpoints (e.g., DSPs, DMPs, multi-touch attribution platforms, etc.) that call attribution data is sent to, as well as unique visitor traffic and phone-through rates (PTR) from the channels tracked.
Current clients include Search Discovery and Quantcast, among others.
DialogTech for Display measures the impact of display advertising on phone calls at scale. By measuring that impact, marketers can activate the data through retargeting campaigns, lookalike modeling and multi-touch attribution applications.
Chicago, IL 60606