New Qualified Tool To Track & Identify Ideal Website Visitors
- Published in Solution Spotlight
The Qualified X platform for Salesforce, created by conversational marketing platform Qualified, seeks to provide B2B sellers with the knowledge and tools needed to execute proactive conversations and drive more pipeline.
Qualified X is designed to help users identify the most important buyers interacting with their websites and provide users with tools to engage prospects in real-time. This allows users to engage buyers showing intent through conversational marketing and selling methods, increasing the number of new opportunities while reducing churn rate.
The solution’s capabilities include:
- Onsite Routing and Alerts to help users identify an account through Salesforce data and route them to the appropriate sales rep for immediate conversations;
- Segments that identify and categorize website visitors into predefined segments according to a company’s unique buying criteria for personalized engagement;
- Live Stream, which helps users see all VIP website visitors via a real-time, command center experience, including the page an account is currently browsing;
- Pounce, which helps users proactively engage website visitors to generate interest and maximize selling time; and
- Insights and Analytics that provide clarity into website visitors’ behavior and their teams’ performance to help users optimize their future engagement strategies.
Who It's For
Qualified X is designed for sales development reps and leaders looking to connect with valuable prospects across digital channels and invest in a technology platform that enables targeted, real-time outreach.
What Makes It Special
Qualified X is designed for conversational sales and marketing to help organizations gain complete visibility into their most valuable website visitors and arm sales reps with a suite of tools needed to instantly initiate proactive conversations.