RedPoint Uses Multiple Data Sources To Drive Cross-Channel Campaigns
- Written by Brian Anderson
- Published in Solution Spotlight
RedPoint’s Convergent Marketing Platform is a customer engagement solution designed to execute data-driven, cross-channel campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle. With centralized operational control, RedPoint’s solution aims to provide consistent messaging across multiple platforms.
RedPoint builds customer profiles to facilitate relevant one-to-one interactions across channels. The platform captures, integrates, and manages customer data from a variety of sources, including real-time feeds from social media and the Internet of Things.
- Integrates any type or source of customer data; create unified customer profiles;
- Assures data quality through data preparation (integration, deduplication, matching) capabilities;
- Provides the ability to select audiences from within the campaign environment;
- Creates automated, multi-touch, cross-channel campaigns from one central user interface;
- Plans and schedules campaigns using agile design capabilities; and
- Tracks A/B testing, project tracking, overall progress and other metrics.
RedPoint’s Convergent Marketing Platform integrates with Salesforce, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics for CRM capabilities. For ERP, the Platform integrates with both SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.
The RedPoint Convergent Marketing platform is sold on an annual subscription basis. It is available on premise, hosted or SaaS. Click here to request a demo.
RedPoint takes advantage of the Big Data processing power of Hadoop by offering a complete cross-channel campaign solution on a single-code base.
36 Washington Street, Suite #120
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481