When asked to rank their organization’s top priorities for 2015, 72% of respondents to the Demand Gen Report Benchmark Study cited “Improving Campaign Results” as their top priority.
As more B2B marketers shift their campaigns to focus on target audiences and generate a higher volume of qualified leads, this series will be critical to analyzing results from Q1 and improving plans for the remainder of the year.
The B2B Campaign Optimization Series will address each of the foundational elements of successful campaigns, including:
- Augmenting your database to reach targeted audiences
- Developing the right content offers and CTAs
- Extending offers and messaging across all channels
- Adding Sales Enablement for consistency from contact to close
- Improving reporting capabilities for deeper intelligence on results across channels
- Adjusting campaign elements and offers based on results
When: April 11-15, 2016