Featuring Monique Reece, Author of the new Book “Real-Time Marketing for Business Growth: How to Use Social Media, Measure Marketing and Create a Culture of Execution”
In this fast-paced one-hour webinar, renowned business strategist, author and educator, Monique Reece, will address how the impact of content marketing can be maximized using her unique P.R.A.I.S.E. methodology (Purpose, Research, Analyze, Implement, Strategize, Evaluate/Execute).
This informative webinar will cover the following topics, among several others...
- Research proves 90% of employees don’t understand their company’s strategy. Content as internal communication is the key driver to change this.
- There are lots of “secret weapons” in the world of marketing theory. Reece’s own is expressed as her P.R.A.I.S.E. methodology – Purpose, Research, Analyze, Implement, Strategize, Evaluate/Execute – and content has a role at each phase.
- A central tenet of Real-Time Marketing is the idea that many businesses market to the wrong people. The webinar will convey “simple and proven processes” to define a company's ideal customer, as well as the pivotal role of content in identifying this target and conversing with them.
- Reece will cover the role different kinds of content play to drive communication and execution of a strong social media strategy.
- Content marketing drives the innovation process necessary for growth. The webinar provides valuable details to apply content towards this goal.