CallidusCloud released LeadFormix Summer 2013, the latest version of the vendor’s marketing automation platform that includes new social, lead generation and reporting tools. The upgrade will enable marketers to generate more high-quality leads in less time and at lower cost, according to company officials.
New features in the Summer 2013 release include:
- LeadHooks to promote content assets and special offers through web site toolbars;
- Upgrades to its social features that provide B2B marketers with the ability to schedule Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook messaging packaged with analytic tools;
- A mobile app to receive updates on campaigns and interact on homepage through mobile devices;
- Enhanced reporting tools for campaign and marketing data collection; and
- A refreshed user interface to optimize email and forms processes and increase productivity.
Shreesha Ramdas, VP LeadFormix, CallidusCloud, said: “The new enhancements and tight integration with leading CRM providers such as Microsoft, NetSuite, Sugar CRM and salesforce.com, will help marketers to achieve these results and more.”