In addition to launching a CRM at its INBOUND 2014 event, HubSpot added a number of new features to its marketing platform, including enhanced attribution and revenue reporting, campaign wizard and a content calendar. These upgrades come as the company prepares to launch its IPO.
“Our ultimate goal since we started HubSpot has been to help companies and agencies worldwide grow their business with inbound marketing,” Dharmesh Shah, HubSpot’s Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, told attendees at INBOUND 2014. “The product launches represent massive leaps in what’s possible for marketers with HubSpot’s platform, and include features that will help marketers worldwide fundamentally transform the buying experience e for their prospects, customers, and leads.”
Among the new features, Shah highlighted revenue reporting, which he called “the one metric that matters most.” The upgrade is an expansion of Revenue Reporting in HubSpot to work with a range of CRMs and tie marketing channels, content offers, and campaigns to the bottom line, he explained.
Shah also discussed attribution reporting, a new feature designed to help marketers identify which content, channels, and campaigns are influencing conversions and adjust their investments of time and money accordingly.
Other enhancements include:
- A content calendar to assign, schedule, publish, and organize content from one central location;
- Anonymous personalization to personalize content based on a visitor’s device, location, or referral source;
- A campaign wizard to serve as command central and accelerate the creation and organization of all campaign assets;
- Suggested streams within social inbox, which will bring tailored recommendations for monitoring and help marketers maximize their ROI;
- An email optimizer to improve deliverability, identify potential email errors before they are sent, and optimize the timing of sends based on previous email sends.
- An email dashboard to provide end and campaign-level data in a centralized location;
- List analytics to diagnose the health and engagement of marketer’s contact databases; and
- Branching logic in workflows.