How to Break Down Marketing Silos to Improve Collaboration and Alignment
For years, organizations have been challenged with departmental silos that prevent them from communicating with their customers in a coherent and clear voice. The ascendancy of social media and the marketing department's failure to make it a measurable revenue producer has only accented this problem.
Many marketers are still trying to figure out where social belongs and how to measure it, while still managing traditional disciplines.
In this Marketing in the Round webinar, Gini Dietrich (who wrote the book with Geoff Livingston) discusses how to break down organizational silos, how cultural shifts and reward systems empower integration across marketing disciplines, how to get executive buy-in and incentivize action, and how to build your own marketing round.
You will learn:
- Tips to break down silos and better integrate across marketing functions
- Ideas for incentives for your marketing team
- Methods to gain executive team support
- How to measure holistic multichannel campaign success with SMARTER objectives, key performance indicators, and a dashboard that allows everyone access in an easy way
- Tools that you can use to improve collaboration within your own organization
Gini Dietrich, CEO, Arment Dietrich
Rob Bois, Product Marketing Manager, Eloqua Social Suite