Silverpop's CoreMotives Rolls Out Automated Lead Nurturing, Testing
- Written by Kim Zimmermann
- Published in Content Strategies
Silverpop unveiled new automated lead nurturing and testing capabilities for CoreMotives, an email marketing and markeing automation solution that Silverpop acquired in early 2012.
The company also reported that revenues for CoreMotives are up 54% since the acquisition and that the solution has more than 2,000 implementations in 45 countries.
The updates provide CoreMotives users with behavior-based nurture programs and automated A/B testing. Specific highlights of this update include:
- Refined automated programs that let marketers easily place contacts and leads into impromptu nurture programs;
- Automatically scheduled and recurring nurture tracks which continually add qualified leads and contacts into the program; and
- Automated A/B testing that allows marketers to test email componentlike subject lines, content and imagery.
- “The Microsoft Dynamics CRM channel is growing quickly, and Silverpop’s commitment to marketers using the technology continues to evolve for this changing marketplace as well,” said Rhett Thompson, Co-Founder of CoreMotives. “Today’s buyers are more complex than ever — they expect targeted and individualized messages — anything else gets lost in the shuffle. Marketers recognize that in order to provide this type of true one-to-one relationship for their customers, they must use marketing automation technologies, leveraging behavioral data from their customers and prospects.”