SiriusDecisions is the world's leading source for B2B sales and marketing best practice research and data. To further strengthen our expanding research team, we are now looking for a research director to join our rapidly growing Demand Creation Strategies (DCS) service.
SiriusDecisions’ DCS service helps marketing leaders make better, more informed decisions about how to create a systematic, repeatable, measurable B2b demand creation engine that is highly integrated with sales. This includes the deployment of technology; core processes such as multi-touch program design and execution, lead nurturing and lead scoring; measurement using the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall; teleprospecting and telemarketing; inbound/Web marketing; and much more.
- Research generation. Participates in the conceptualization and writing of key research deliverables, including research briefs, vendor profiles, webcasts and Core Strategy Reports.
- Data Gathering. Works with a wide variety of B2B organizations to gather key demand creation data using existing benchmarking models.
- Analyst work. Interacts directly with clients (in-person, telephone) to review research findings and discuss business-related problems/issues.
- Service development. Works with our demand creation service director and business development team to grow DCS membership through sales and marketing activities with prospects. Client-facing activities. Assists on ad hoc consulting projects as needed (e.g. benchmarking, go-to-market, sales and marketing assessments).
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7-15 years of B2B demand creation experience
- Extremely strong writing and analytical skills
- Experience with inbound/Web marketing strategy, deployment and measurement strongly preferred
- Experience with developing and managing lead development teams, directly or indirectly, strongly preferred
- Previous demonstrated alignment with sales and sales operations around shared demand creation goals is required
- Experience building multi-touch campaigns/programs, lead nurturing flows and lead scoring schematics are all preferred
- B2B experience (we focus exclusively on the b-to-b space)
- Customer-facing skills (strong presenter, comfortable with executive-level audience, able to identify issues/needs through effective questioning)
Demand Generation, B2B Marketing, Channel, Revenue Performance Management, CRM Marketing Automation, lead generation, Sales and Marketing Alignment, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurturing, Marketing ROI and Analytics, Account-based Marketing, Sirius Demand Waterfall, Marketing Budget Optimization, Enterprise Software, Campaign Management, Email Marketing, SEO/SEM, Sales Enablement, Social Media, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce.com
- Transitioning From Analyst To Engagio’s VP Of Marketing With Megan Heuer
- SiriusDecisions Analysts Share How To Address Deal Acceleration Within The Demand Unit Waterfall
- B2B Community Mourns The Passing Of ABM Pioneer Matt Senatore
- Revisit Your Messaging Strategy For The New Buyer’s Journey
- SiriusDecisions’ Dana Therrien Discusses New Revenue Operations Charter, Highlights The ‘Sirius Seven’ To Alignment