Business Development Representatives initiate and nurture relationships both by phone and e-mail, with decision makers within our clients’ target markets in order to qualify sales opportunities for our clients.
As a ‘BDR’, you will take advantage of our world-class training program and acquire the skills to utilize phone, email and supporting technology to interact with high-level decision makers, delivering valuable sales opportunities to our clients. The experience you gain with AG will accelerate your career, even if your path takes you outside of sales.
We strive to create an environment where we are excited get to work each Monday and where everyone has a chance to develop to their fullest potential. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401K plans as well as Aflac, FSA, Paid Vacation and Referral Bonus.
We look for individuals who are intelligent, motivated, performance driven, with a work hard play hard mindset, who want to accelerate their professional growth. Exceptional communication and time management skills are important in any job, but especially here. We prefer candidates with BA/BS, but if you are strong in the above areas, please do not hesitate to apply.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening ability
- Ability to navigate through organizations effectively in order to identify and connect with the most appropriate contact
- Ability to be persuasive and assertive without being aggressive
- Basic computer skills required to utilize the database and e-mail, as well as perform necessary research.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Time management
Apply on LinkedIn.
- #B2BSMX Day 2: Customer Centricity, Digital Transformation Key Focuses For Businesses Rethinking Marketing Operations, Revenue Strategies
- Augmented And Virtual Reality: The Latest Engagement Drivers In B2B Marketing
- Data: The Key Differentiator In B2B Marketing
- Why Imagineers, Not Engineers Will Change Business Today
- The 3 Cs Of Sales And Marketing Success