Curata is a small, high-growth software as a service company looking for an energetic, self-starter with a passion for digital marketing and analytics.
If you enjoy an entrepreneurial working environment, and are enthusiastic about the opportunity to work in an innovative and fast-paced company, then you are the right fit for our organization. We market to marketers which requires us to strive for best-in-class; therefore, there's no better place to be if you want a career in marketing.
As the Marketing Operations Specialist, your primary focus areas will be managing our marketing automation platform, nurturing sales leads, and reporting on marketing performance through Marketo, Google Analytics and other tools. You will also lead our media outreach efforts. You must be a confident self-starter, with a strong focus on generating results.
- Responsible for managing our Marketo marketing automation platform - act as a Marketo 'power user', ensuring alignment with Salesforce.com, supporting lead nurturing strategies (e.g., developing landing pages, executing email activities, working with our web development team for integration with our web site), and learning additional Marketo features that help us achieve our goals
- Grow and maintain our marketing database, including a focus on data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo, Salesforce & third-party data providers
- Provide regular metrics reports in support of marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
Be The Lead Of Our Media Outreach Efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry media contacts and organizations
- Achieve placement of Curata's content into 3rd party digital properties (e.g., news sites, industry publications, guest blogging)
- Schedule interviews for our executives with media contacts
- 1-3 years in a Marketing Operations and/or Demand Generation role (top notch new college graduates will be considered)
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools preferred but not required
- Understanding of the marketing funnel, buyer/persona marketing process and sales and marketing integration
- Experience with Google analytics and reporting
- Experience in creating and designing lead nurturing and lead scoring models a plus
- Web skills such as HTML a plus
- Comfortable making cold calls to lead our media outreach efforts
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability, process oriented, project management-minded, and proven track record for delivering to deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage many activities, and prioritize deliverables in a demanding, fast paced marketing environment
- Bachelor's degree required in communications, advertising, journalism, marketing or related field
- Experience with marketing to marketers a big plus (e.g, understands content marketing, curation, social media)
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA (across the river from Boston)
Experienced business journalist and editor who is thrilled to bring her print experience to the digital world.
Latest from Kim Zimmermann
- SEO Strategy: Go Beyond Keywords To Satisfy B2B Buyer Needs
- Tim Riesterer: Insights Should Incite Changes In Buyer Behavior
- C-Suite Panel: Learn About Your Customers’ Customers Through Data
- New Rules And Realities From Content2Conversion: B2B Doesn’t Have To Be Boring
- How We Used Personalized Video To Increase Click-Throughs For Our #C2C16 Campaign