The Business Solutions Group of Active is powering the next generation of smart events through its technology suite which provides intelligent data & insights to accelerate revenue growth, deepen attendee engagement and gain efficiency. Customers of all sizes benefit from a single partner for all of their event management needs. The Business Solutions technology suite includes ACTIVE Conference for large flagship conferences, ACTIVE RegOnline for attendee management solutions, ACTIVE Starcite for Strategic meetings management and event expense management, and ACTIVE Marketplace to connect events with suppliers.
The Demand Generation Specialist will play a key role within the Business Solutions marketing organization at Active Network, working with the Senior Manager of Demand Generation to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, lead sources and marketing’s overall contribution to the sales funnel. A successful candidate will be a results-oriented, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment with competing priorities. S/he will be organized and have a passion for processes and analytics.
- Creating and managing reports & dashboards in SalesForce.com, Eloqua and MS Excel
- Owning the outbound lead assignment and import processes
- Working with Marketing Operations to maintain inbound lead routing rules
- Managing data vendor relationships, ensuring all spend is maximized
- Managing the health of the marketing database
- Managing data tagging and ensuring key fields are populated to take full advantage of process automation
- Working with cross functional teams to establish success criteria and manage against forecasts
- Ad hoc reporting requests
Perks and Benefits:
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
- Competitive compensation + benefits, including medical insurance and 401k with matching.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.
ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.