The Impact You’ll Have at Return Path
Want the chance to make an impact and be recognized for success? The Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations is a key member of the Sales Operations & Reporting team. In this role you’ll own the development and implementation of process that drive Marketing’s impact on the business. You’ll create and own business processes that track, measure, and shape the company’s marketing investment and impact to our bottom line. You’ll work across teams to understand strategic objectives and challenges and drive alignment with Sales & Product to focus resources and efforts where we can best drive revenue for RP and our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the marketing team to review all marketing processes; see what’s working and what’s not and determine the way forward. You are empowered to dig in and fix problems
- Scope and lead CRM-based initiatives that are critical to the development and improvement of demand generation functions within Marketing
- Integration of marketing & sales processes to support global lead gen and client engagement programs, including process design to support the Channel business in Salesforce.com
- Lead the development of data-driven sales capabilities, driving integration of Return Path data into CRM and Marketing Automation systems to fuel ongoing engagement and nurture programs
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders, representing the marketing team to align inter-group operational goals and execute against the goals
- Work closely with marketing analyst to ensure the dashboards and other critical data is aligned to the tactical and strategic needs of the business. In other words, are we looking at the right data to help drive business decisions?
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 5-8 years’ experience in marketing & operational role
- Project management expertise, including training and implementation of new processes
- You’ve gotten processes to implementation phase and gotten them to ‘stick’
- Excellent understanding of customer and prospect marketing in a B2B environment
- Strong Excel and analytical skills (e.g., lookups, pivot tables & dealing with large volumes of data)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua or equivalent; administration skills are a plus
- Strong communication and facilitation skills are critical in this role and you’ve proven to be strong in this area
- Strong process mapping and design skills
In addition to the above, you must be a good fit at Return Path. To be successful here, you must demonstrate Personal/Professional Growth, Professionalism, Execution, and Strategic Thinking; have a Positive Impact and a great sense of humor.
TO APPLY FOR THE JOB, CLICK HERE!
What it's like to work here
It's great! From the CEO and senior management team to the newest entry-level employee, we are a company that cares a lot about fostering a great work environment and a fun, energetic, success-oriented culture. We have a strong philosophical belief that our people are our most important assets. And we don't just pay lip service to that phrase -- we incorporate it into our policies, and we live it every day. Yes, that philosophy means we have generous "traditional" benefits, but it also means we take a lot of time to focus on high quality management and leadership, and time to make sure everyone in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of learning and career growth. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special. For more information visit www.returnpath.com.
Experienced business journalist and editor who is thrilled to bring her print experience to the digital world.
Latest from Kim Zimmermann
- SEO Strategy: Go Beyond Keywords To Satisfy B2B Buyer Needs
- Tim Riesterer: Insights Should Incite Changes In Buyer Behavior
- C-Suite Panel: Learn About Your Customers’ Customers Through Data
- New Rules And Realities From Content2Conversion: B2B Doesn’t Have To Be Boring
- How We Used Personalized Video To Increase Click-Throughs For Our #C2C16 Campaign