HubSpot announced new features to its marketing and sales platform, including a duplicate management tool, drag-and-drop features for its Email and Knowledge Base offerings, as well as refined usability features for its Conversations tool. The company stated that the new features and updates aim to improve functionality, increase reliability and offer a more sophisticated user experience across the entire HubSpot platform.
The product updates were unveiled at HubSpot’s INBOUND 2019 event in Boston, where roughly 25,000 B2B and B2C practitioners came together to learn about how they can adapt their business strategy to disrupt their go-to-market strategies and provide genuine customer experiences.
“This year at INBOUND, we wanted to honor our customers by highlighting all the changes we’ve implemented thanks to that feedback,” said Christopher O’Donnell, SVP of Product at HubSpot, during his presentation. “Everything you see on the product release stage today is the direct result of customer feedback. We owe our success to our customers, and I want to personally thank everyone who has taken the time to help us make HubSpot better.”
The company also unveiled several new Conversations features, including a free Facebook Messenger integration that positions users to create a Messenger experience on their Facebook Business page and manage those interactions from their Conversations inbox.
HubSpot also plans to add a new functionality to its Sales Hub Professional and Marketing Hub Starter tiers, expanding the capabilities of the product in an effort to give growing businesses a more robust set of tools to power their efforts.
New features of Sales Hub Professional are planned to include:
- eSignature functionality, positioning customers to streamline their contract processes within their business;
- Calculated properties that automatically populate with data from other form fields; and
- A "Buy Now" checkout experience that enables users to create a call-to-action that directly connects a product in their catalogue to an online purchase in Stripe.
New features planned for Marketing Hub Starter include:
- A new drag-and-drop editor for landing pages, designed to simplify the process of producing landing pages for lead generation initiatives; and
- Expanded kickback email functionality, which can help businesses better understand their email success rate and better assess the contact details of their database.