Infer Partners With Microsoft Power BI To Offer Predictive, Behavioral Data Visualization
- Written by Brian Anderson
- Published in News Briefs
Infer, a predictive sales and marketing platform, unveiled a new analytics package for Microsoft Power BI which, the company states, enables users to incorporate predictive and behavioral lead scores into their business intelligence solution. This can provide users deeper insight into potential opportunities currently sitting stagnant in their pipeline, according to Infer.
This new functionality can allow sales and marketing teams to identify prospects with the highest chance to convert. It combines Infer’s predictive buying signals and scoring capabilities into visualizations that dive deeper into customer profiles and segments.
Examples of Infer’s offerings include:
- A Marketing Leads dashboard that can help pinpoint segments that need more attention, and monitor conversion trends across lead sources and account-based marketing tactics;
- A dashboard for sales development reps that allows leaders to find both inbound and outbound accounts that are ripe for more aggressive follow up and determine the appropriate strategy;
- An Account Executive Opportunities dashboard designed to help sales executives monitor older opportunities and their current progress in those accounts; and
- Infer’s Whitespace Scorecard, which provides an overall view of opportunities across a company’s pipeline to forecast how much topline revenue can be closed in the current quarter.
“By pushing Infer's sales and marketing insights into whichever BI solution our customers choose, we’re helping them more easily see where their business is going and drive revenue growth through predictive automation," said Vik Singh, Co-Founder and CEO of Infer, in an interview with Demand Gen Report.
Infer stated that it can also push out data signals, predictive scores and other insights to tools such as Birst, InsightSquared, Tableau or Salesforce Analytics.