Jotform Sign Aims To Simplify E-Signature Process
- Written by Christina Cargulia
- Published in News Briefs
Jotform, an online forms SaaS solution, launched Jotform Sign, an E-signature product that includes automation. Jotform Sign aims to help businesses send out signable documents with less setup time, streamline workflows and save time and money.
The platform is designed for users across a range of industries and provides automation features, field detection, customization options and other helpful integrations. Jotform Sign aims to make it easy for organizations to:
- Reduce time spent on manual work with automatic field detection for setup, automated document sharing and the ability to build a document once and send it multiple times;
- Streamline workflows through a single intuitive interface where users can create, share, finalize and approve E-signature documents;
- Intuitively save and organize signed documents through integrations with cloud storage providers;
- Design user-friendly, customizable documents with 600+ ready-to-use templates; and
- Embrace top-notch security with compliance and certifications.
“Our idea for Jotform Sign came after we noticed that 10% of our users had E-signatures in their forms,” said Aytekin Tank, Founder and CEO of Jotform, in a statement. “We wanted to create a better option —one that was automated, elegant and reliable. We know there are a lot of players in this market, but what makes Jotform Sign different is its automation and exceptional user experience.”