Uberflip To Expand Platform With 'Pages' Tool In Summer 2023
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in News Briefs
Content experience solution provider Uberflip expanded its platform with a new tool: Uberflip Pages, which will launch a beta version in summer 2023. Pages is designed to help B2B organizations create dynamic and engaging landing pages for go-to-market (GTM) programs, including ABM and demand generation.
By removing the hassle of page creation and content activation with a simple drag-and-drop interface and professional templates, Pages aims to empower users to deliver personalized experiences for buyers that can also be tracked to understand which accounts are interested in purchase or renewal. Specifically, the tool is designed to help users:
- Create 1:1 and 1:few ABM campaigns in minutes;
- Personalize pages for each targeted account;
- Include branded elements and messaging;
- Combine assets from an approved content library;
- Build and reuse custom templates, components and themes;
- Activate pages to buyers through ads, email, social and more; and
- Get real-time insights at the account level.
“We’re always listening to our customers, and Uberflip Pages is a direct result of their feedback,” said Yoav Schwartz, Co-founder and CEO of Uberflip, in a statement. “Customers kept saying that they love leading with content marketing assets, but sometimes need to weave in their product value propositions. They need an easy, scalable way to activate both product and content marketing to drive engagement. This is exactly what Pages delivers, and much more.”